Description

Real Choice Real Estate is pleased to offer Penthouse in JBR close to handover. Please find the details below:

Reference No. RC-S-13510

3 Bedroom
4 Bathrooms
Full Sea View
Size : 2586 Sq ft
Laundry Room
Maid's Room
State of the art Swimming Pool & Gymnasium

Selling Price: 9.7 Million
Payment Plan: 
20% Remaining 80% Post handover for 3 years

For Viewing this property please call Sohaib: +971558992401

Company Name: Real Choice Real Estate Brokers LLC
Company Email: info@dubaifirsthome.com
Telephone Number: +971 435 88070
RERA ORN: 1068
Address: Office #401, API World Tower, SZR, Dubai, UAE
Developer Number: 1085 Project Number: 1676 Bank Name: Emirates NBD Trust Account Number: 0205070357902
RERA PERMIT NO. 28960 Ref # 0038650350

Features

  • Balcony
  • Basement parking
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Central air conditioning
  • Community View
  • Covered parking
  • Fully fitted kitchen
  • Gymnasium
  • Kitchen white goods
  • Laundry/washing room
  • Marble floors
  • On high floor
  • On mid floor
  • Part furnished
  • Sauna
  • Shared swimming pool
  • Solid wood floors
  • Storage room
  • Upgraded interior
  • View of sea/water
  • Bank/ATM Facility
  • Beach Access
  • Clubhouse
  • Communal gardens
  • Concierge service
  • Marina Berth
  • Metro station
  • Public park
  • Public parking
  • Public transport
  • Recreational Facilities
  • Shops
  • Walking Trails

Additional Details

  • Parking

    No

  • Area

    2586.00 Sq Ft

  • Contract Type

    Sale

  • Property Type

    Apartment

Interested in this property?

Request callback

Other Properties

Rent

Spacious Fully Furnished 1BR |well maintained Sports City, elite sports residence 5

AED 43,000
  • bedroom
    1
  • bathroom
    2
  • area
    1110.00 Sq Ft
Sale

Labor Camp For Sale In Jabel Ali 1 Jebel Ali, Jebel Ali Industrial 1

AED 2,000,000
  • bedroom
    0
  • bathroom
    0
  • area
    44214.00 Sq Ft
Rent

Arabic Style Clean Villa | Garden And Facilities Jumeirah, jumeirah 1

AED 175,000
  • bedroom
    4
  • bathroom
    4
  • area
    4567.00 Sq Ft

More Properties From the Agent, Sohaib Hassan

Rent

4 Payments Furnished Lake View 1BR Property|in JLT Jumeirah Lake Towers, concorde

AED 60,000
  • bedroom
    1
  • bathroom
    2
  • area
    602 SqFt
Rent

Emaar's Quality Unfurnished 1BR Apartment Dubai Marina, marina quay west

AED 68,000
  • bedroom
    1
  • bathroom
    2
  • area
    788 SqFt
Rent

Close to Metro and Beach 1 Bedroom Apartment Dubai Marina, Dusit Residence

AED 70,000
  • bedroom
    1
  • bathroom
    2
  • area
    910 SqFt
Contact Agent for a

FREE VALUATION